30 August, 2011

Commission and things to come.

Seeing as how college is just around the corner I though I would give you guys a taste of what I'm working on as well as seeing if I can get some commissions to help with my college fees.

I am current working on two head pieces, both for Halloween costumes. The Rocketeer Helmet and the mask of the Nazi Assassin from Hellboy.


Never worked on helmets before so these are going to be a challenge and that is why I'm doing them. None of these quick and easy builds for Matty, no sir! Mostly 'cos I want a job straight out of the gates when I finish college and playing it safe and easy wont get me one. I have the technique of how to build them, I just need to put it into practice, which I plan to do once I hit college. I might even start before hand, just so I'm not wasting time sitting about waiting to do them. Once these are done I will only have college projects left to quench my appetite for building so I move on to the second half of this post.

I want to open up for commission so that I'm constantly trying new things in my builds and also because I need help with money at the moment as my college fees are causing me great discomfort. If you've had a prop from a movie or game that you've always wanted, a weapon, helmet, gaulet. Or you're a preformer and looking for a new set piece for your act feel free to send me an email at: missingpegbar@yahoo.co.uk with either a picture or a description of what you are looking for and I will be happy to build it for you, for a price.

Well here is to a great year of college. Enjoy.

-M

No comments: